Monday, October 7, 2013

Game 3 of the ALDS




The series has been brought to Tropicana Field for the third (and hopefully final) game in the ALDS vs. the Rays. Tonight Clay Buchholz takes the mound and, according to the Red Sox Facebook page, his career ERA of 2.26 in 9 starts at Tropicana Field is the best among our active starters. I, of course, am hoping for a quick sweep so that we can rest up and be ready to take on our next opponent. At this point, I'd put money on Oakland making it to see us in the ALCS. Which will defintely make things interesting with my boyfreind who says he's an A's fan (why? I haven't a clue..). My dad believes that the Sox will go 11-0 in the playoffs and if they play the A's and then the Braves, I can absolutely see that happening. It's an exhilarating time for Sox fans, thats for sure!



If you're looking for something to make your night a little more interesting, here's a fun Game 3 Drinking Game to pass the time. First pitch is inconvenitely at 6:07. I wouldn't recommend playing that game if you have class at 6:30 like I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment