Thursday, October 24, 2013

Photo Montage

As per my last post, I went and found all those awesome pictures I was talking about. My favorites are the ones of the various statues around Boston that are getting bearded. It's the best good luck charm I've ever seen, and obviously it's working since we whooped on the cards last night, winning 8-1. Definetely made for an exciting start to the series. the photo of Nap down below is of him hitting a three-run double in the bottom of the first, starting off the scoring for the Sox. It just kept going from there. There really is only one word to describe the Cardinals; sloppy. Three errors in the first game of the World freaking Series? What are you doing here?! I'm not complaining by any means, because it makes for an easy series for us, but shouldn't we be on the edge of our seats like we were in against the Tigers last week? That's what the playoffs is all about. Matchups that take it down to the wire. Maybe we're just that good..

No comments:

Post a Comment